Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Win, Loss and Cost Linky

I'm linking up with Matt from Digital: Divide and Conquer for Win, Loss and Cost. By the way, if you've never checked Matt out, I gotta tell you he's got some flaming hot ideas.

I also will tell you before starting that I hate blogger on iPad. I can never get pictures to upload and it makes me cranky.  Like, moth-stuck-in-a-lampshade crazy.

WIN
I created several new products this week for back-to-school. A WIN because it means I 'm actually  working on stuff.  AWIN is also my garden, which is bursting with fresh produce. Last WIN is the littlest Sparkle's success with learning her locker combo and the biggest Sparkle's extreme sense of humor this week. Za-Zing!

Loss
Sleep. Because I have to begin functioning like a normal person. The alarm remains set for 7 so that I do not go into night-owl shock on Sept. 3.


COST
All new fabric for my bulletin boards. Tired of black. I have decided that orange is the new black.

Go ahead and head on over to link yourself up!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up Heather. You got a couple more weeks of easy sleep until 9-3 comes around. We just started a couple of days agao so it has been kind of a blur along with ice cream socials for parents to visit.

    You win is my Loss, because I haven't been able to fnish a project I began right before school began. Good luck with any other ones you have.

    Also, there is a free App called Posts that hooks up to your blogger network (etc) and you can do posts from there. I've been playing around with it and it is pretty cool (with photos and video too!) check it out!

    thanks
    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete