Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Best TPT Sale of the Year & "The Best and Most"

Are you so excited for the TPT sale that starts tonight at midnight? I am!! I can't wait to fill up my cart with all the things I've been looking at to start up the year.

I am participating, so head on over to my TPT store to get 28% off of everything! You can load up your cart tonight and check out at midnight if you want!


Christine Bainbridge did some reflecting on her favorite products and came up with this great linky called "The Best and Most." It's like the yearbook spread where kids get voted to be the "best dressed" or the "most likely to succeed." I'd love  to say that I won a category or two myself, but they didn't vote on "biggest wallflower" or "geekiest dork". And you know what? I'm A-ok with not making the yearbook spread *wink*.


My "Teacher's Pet" is Transition Words and Phrases in Intermediate Writing. When I moved into fourth grade I so didn't know how to teach writing. It's very, very different from first grade writing. I wrote this unit for my own teaching, and it was key to helping me understand teaching writing better. It locks into the CCSS for transitional words and phrases.
Target grades: 3-6

Teacher's Pet

"Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed" is Math Fact Fluency Flip and Slide Card Kits. Fact memorization doesn't come easy for all people. Some kids need a tactile way to explore math facts. This kit lets kid get their fingers busy as they discover addends and sums. There's a set for multiplication, too!
Target Grades: 1-4

Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed


"Best Couple" doubles as "Cutest Couple." Owl Theme Letterhead, Labels and Clipart is a perfect date night with Design an Owl Classroom Craft Kit. Pull your hallway decor into your classroom and coordinate it all with these adorable sets. This is what I am using in my classroom this year!
Target grades: K-6


Cutest Couple

A big thanks to Christina for hosting! If you'd like to get in on the linky, just follow the links to her blog. 

Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment