Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday Gratitude Party


This week I am thankful for Christina Bainbridge at Bunting, Books and Bainbridge. 


She lost her class pet this week. Her post reminded me that our little furry (or scaly) friends in our rooms are beloved by our students, and losing a class pet is like losing a member of the class. Thanks, Christina, for sharing your loss and starting a great discussion about kids and and the lost of a furry friend. 

Who are you thankful for this week?



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I was hoping to come by and link up. Today has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I wish I was moving to Australia...Water in the basement, No electricity at school due to a storm, trying to pack my son up for college...I'll stop there! Hopefully tomorrow I 'll be back!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! :) I appreciate my bloggy community so much!!!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    PS- Fab Feedback Fridays are the 2nd Friday... so check my blog to link up in about two weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete