Monday, August 12, 2013

A Needle in a Haystack

Does this make you feel icky inside?



It makes me feel icky inside. And not just because it's a bad blurry photo.

Do you know what I'm looking for? A needle in a haystack. Except the needle is a metaphor for my sanity. The haystack is my classroom. Trying to find my sanity in my classroom.

I was supposed to jump up to 5th grade this year. There wasn't a position for me in 4th, and I was really ok with moving up. I had known it would happen since I took the 4th grade position.

Then they opened up the section in 4th that wasn't supposed to be there for me. The only problem in this whole scenario is that I had already moved my classroom. All. Of. It.

And then I had to move it all back. Just for the record, I never, ever, ever do anything on time. Ever. But I moved the first time before I even had to. Grrrr.

If this photo isn't enough to send you school nightmares, you are made of tougher stuff than me. Last night I was screaming at the top of my lungs at a classroom of children who totally ignored me even though I was naked.

By the way, this is my sanity. I did eventually find it.


Roland speakers. My Sanity. 

Did you hear about P&P's 300 follower giveaway?? ? It's a dance-barefoot-throw-glitter-on-the-floor kind of party. Check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment