Friday, February 17, 2012

Let the Insanity Commence!

Today is our All School Dance. Does our Phy Ed teacher rock, or what? She teaches each grade level a dance, based on a theme that changes from year to year. The kids perform the dance for the entire school and a huge following of parents. Bonus: she teaches the staff a dance too, and we usually bring down the house. This year the theme is Broadway, but other years have been the '70s, the '80s, and country-western.

Totally un-school related:
I am on day 2 of the P.I.N.K. reset. Tried to give up caffeine completely, but was moaning on the floor by 5:00 with a massive headache. Decided that black coffee was ok, and we'll see if that helps. Otherwise, this is a tough diet. But I think a tough diet is what I need to fit back into my pants.

One more math committee meeting to go this morning. When I told the kids yesterday morning that I would be out in the afternoon, three of them burst into tears. Is that an ego-booster, or what? I'm glad the love is mutual.

Have a H.A.P.P.Y. Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment