Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's going to be a lo-o-o-o-ng (and wonderful) day

It's that time again. I don't know about you, but I love conferences. You know when Grandmas run across a friend, and whip out the brag book of photos? When I get the chance to talk to parents about their kids, that's how I feel. I just love those kiddos so much, and am so amazed by them and so proud of them. Conferences are one of my favorite times of the year.

We must have had a full moon or low pressure system or something this week, cause the Firsties have been nutso. It's been a long time since they've been so gosh darned stinky. I'm resorting back to the pre-xmas "No Stim" plan. Apparently the threat of "Do you really want this to be what I remember about you when I talk to your moms and dads" lecture didn't work. Felt kinda good to deliver it, though.

So happy Thursday, to all you out in Teacher Land. Take a break and do something fun with your kiddos today. Read a story for NO reason, except to enjoy a good book. Play a game or two of Bingo. Have a spontaneous dance party. The curriculum will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment