Friday, February 10, 2012

Donuts

Is it so wrong that the only thing that is keeping me from crawling back into bed are the donuts I know will be served at our goodbye party for an employee this morning?

Yesterday was a toughie. The kids have been doing so awesomely that I kind of forgot about the "no stimulation" package I had going for them and we spent the entire day doing 100th day projects.

Big. Mistake.

I love them, but goodness they scared me a little bit yesterday.

The best part was that I had a pop-in observation by our principal in the morning, while doing 100th Day Lego Math. Why does it never happen the other 99% of the time when I have a rock-star lesson with learning targets and everything? Why always when we are at our craziest? I guess I should feel lucky. Most of the other times when he pops in I'm under a table with my ass in the air looking for something.

Here's to donuts and coffee to get us through today!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a CRAZY day with my kiddos yesterday. I was ready for that day to end (and I think they were too!) hahaha! Hope you enjoyed your donuts and coffee. :-)

    ReplyDelete