Friday, November 30, 2012

Yippee!! TPT Winter Tips and Freebies

I'm so gosh darn excited! I am featured in this year's Teachers Pay Teachers Winter Tips and Freebies book!


I've already downloaded it and have been checking out all the cool pages in it. Seriously, you should see the items that teachers are giving away this year. 

Don't forget to check me out on page 43!

I've been busy reworking some old products. I was reviewing a few of them and couldn't believe how much I've raised my standards in the last 6 months. Two of my favorite "redo"s are Ninja E and Mystery Words. Both are really fun activities I used with small group reading instruction. They were both first grade favorites of mine to use during for RtI instruction. 








My youngest daughter has been sick with a stomach bug all week. Ugh. Has it been going around your school, too? It's running rampant in ours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment