Friday, November 23, 2012

The Blackest of Fridays

Please tell me that you reading this over a cup of coffee at 9:00 am, after being awake for the last 24 hours. Tell me that I'm not the only crazy who was shopping at midnight and 5 am, with no money to spend but unable to resist the Black Friday urge.

I am a little pissed at Target, though, for starting their sales on Thanksgiving day. My heart is sad for their employees who had to leave family festivities to go to work. That, my friends, sucks the big one. I didn't do any shopping at Target or any other retailer who opened their doors before midnight on Thanksgiving.

I hope you saved a little moola for TPT's big Cyber Monday Blowout. 30% off!! I don't know about you, but I'll be filling my shopping cart this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment