Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Techie Classroom Cool Tool - Comic Life



I wanted to share with you my cartoon form.





I love my cartoon me!! 

I found this cartoon written out on a piece of poster board. My girls love to draw, and graphic novels are one of their favorite genres. This fits the bill for a lot of students, too. My Fab 4s love graphic novels, and they are in heaven if they get 5 minutes of free drawing time.

This is the perfect time to share one of my favorite techie classroom cool tools:


Comic Life is not a free tool; it is a software program that you have to purchase. You can, however, download a full version free to use for one month. It's worth it to check it out and see how you could use it in your classroom. 

Comic Life is a comic/graphic novel making program. 



You can choose different templates



and different text options

and can be used in many different contexts. We made a Character Traits Comic last year in first grade. 

This is a flexible tool that your students will love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment