Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sammies, anyone?

Who can resist a PB&J? Not me. I bet not you. Unless you are allergic to peanuts. Then you are respectfully excused.

I had gotten a request to create more Sandwich Math kits. I am working on intervention kits for common core state standard math, for first grade and kindergarten. I know it seems awfully funny for a fourth grade teacher to be creating stuff for primary, but that is really my area of expertise. I'm hoping that my intermediate knowledge bank will continue to grow as I dig further into fourth grade.

These sammie kits are perfect for nailing those skills that involve numbers and operations and place value.
You can get them as individual sets or as a whole kit.

Now get yourself a tall glass of milk and go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment