Monday, October 22, 2012

Boo! Pumpkiny, Leafy, Spooky Fun!

I be Boo'd!

I actually got Boo'd a week ago, but conferences had me running wild. So let's check out what this Boo'd thing is all about.


Here's the dig...
1. Give a shout-out to the blogger who boo-ed you and link back to their site.
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again!
http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html

I was happily Boo-ed by Caitlyn at Fourth Grade Lemonade (Um, Cutest Name EVAH). Walk run on over and check out her blog. 

I love this idea! Check out how fun these math problems are. I love how you have to solve a problem to get the answer, even when the answer has nothing to do with math!


GROSSEST TREAT EVER.
We are having a Iron Chef cook-off again this month, and this is what I am going to make. Pus and blood band-aid treats. GROSS.  Bet I win.

I love this art project. It is rather creepy, but so cool.

Best dog costume. Ever.  I would make Juno be an Imperial Walker if she was taller than 12 inches. Maybe she can be an Ewok or Yoda or something. 


And lastly, one of the poetry/writing packs I made for this fall. If you teach primary, these are great little projects. Perfect for a sub!!


Now I have to run around and spread a little Boo myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment