Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Middle-of-the-night delight

Read with serious sarcasm. Delightful only if you want  to "walk the path of shame".


The element in all of this that makes me chuckle is the fact that there was a new roll right next to the toilet. I think the cherub who left this message knew that. At least I keep telling myself that.

The saddest thing was that my mind was trying to work out how something like this could be used in the classroom.

Here are some other thoughts for the week....
In celebration of testing this week. Here's (not) to less instruction time in the classroom.

This almost makes me wish I taught secondary.....

Have a great ending to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle! We are testing this week too, so I feel the same way! Have a great rest of the week!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete