Monday, March 12, 2012

Leprechauns and Green Water

We talked about St. Patty's Day today. We began with the old standard KWL chart. We listed the things that we already knew about the holiday. It went like this:

"Everyone wears green."
"There was a potato disease."
"The symbol is a clover."
"Leprechauns destroy your classroom."
"You wake up and water in your toilets is green."

Bwah-hah-hah!!

We also got stuck on leprechauns and were unable to move off of them. The kids are convinced, I mean convinced, that leprechauns are real. Which actually got a little creepy after about 15 minutes.

Speaking of leprechauns, there is a new kit coming out and some freebies, too. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I have an obsession with Pluto...I love him and have a picture from a few years ago of him licking me at Disney!

    I love convincing the kiddos of things like that!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me. I have some leprechaun *freebies* you can grab! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete