Monday, July 23, 2012

Itching to get Started!

I can't be the only one who is spinning their tires at the starting gate, ready for the shot that signals the race to get ready. I see you all out there, making Pinterest projects and doing book talks. We have a whole nine weeks off, and what do we do? We plan, we create, we learn.....we lay on the beach and think about our boards. We garden and fantasize about how we are going to work guided reading. We go camping and lament that we can't access Pinterest or blogs.

We. Are. Nuts.
and I love it.

I do not have photos yet for Made it Monday. I have been busy busy making things, but nothing is really to completion. Soon!

I have not finished another book yet for Fiction Friday, because I spent the week up at my sister's chillaxing..and by that I mean creating and planning for my classroom. I am halfway through The 4th Stall. L-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-v-e it. Check it out!

My sister did a Monday Made it for me. She made my hair!! Check out these shenanagins!



Holy Hair, Batman! And it's real....just not all mine. It pays to have a sister in the business.

I have now spent an appropriate time (35 minutes) relaxing, and now must go obsess in my classroom. Have a fab Monday, and don't work too hard! (hah!!)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks fabulous and I can't wait to see what all you have been working on. We still can't get in our classrooms so I'm just in the dreaming and drawing diagram stages. :)
    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete