First, a big Peacock THANK YOU to Angie for the
As we all know, Awards have stipulations (to make them more prestigious, I am convinced!) Here is the Deal-io for The Versatile Blogger:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
7 Interesting Facts About Me
1. I am a bass fishing fool
2. I once owned 9 rats (all at once!)
3. I love sushi - ALL of it!
4. I am not allowed to play World of Warcraft
5. I once un-friended my husband on Facebook
6. I have read The Stand 16 times since I was 12
7. I love Pee-Wee Herman
8. I have a peacock feather tattooed on my foot
9. I <3 garden gnomes
10. I knit
Once again, the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
1. Follow the person that gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.
Ha!! But I'm going to change the rules for both awards. I really want to acknowledge several bloggers that I just love to read, but I see that they have already received some of these awards. SO....here is a *NEW* award.
Yes, yes, there are RULES. Here they are:
If you are the recipient of the One Clever Education Blog award you must do the following...
1. Thank the presenter and link back to their blog
2. Stick the award on your blog post
3. Award the blog to 5 other bloggers.
4. Make sure you check out the other recipients! This is an acknowledgement of good blogging, and should be treated as such!
So the very first round of One Clever Education Blog Awards goes to: