Oooooh, my favorite time of the week! A big shout out to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics hermarvelous Monday Made It linky!
There is a reason everybody is doing them.....
I couldn't resist making birthday pencil toppers.
Here is what I needed:
- bin ($2.50 Target Dollar Aisle)
- florist foam ($2 Dollar Tree)
- Pencils ($2 Dollar Tree)
- Mod Modge
- printed and laminated pencil toppers
- printed bin label
1. I Mod Podged the bin label to the front of the bin
2. I glued the florist foam into the bottom of the bin
3. I taped the pencil toppers to the pencils (on the back!)
4. Then I stuck the pencils into the foam, like a bouquet
Now I know you are dying with curiosity about the mustache in the frame. It's a singing mustache card. We had given one to my Olivia for her birthday, but she wouldn't give it up to me. I bought my own at Target for a whopping $7. $7 for a card?! Only for a singing mustache would I pay that kind of money.
I tore the back off the card. Then I put some 'stache scrapping paper in the frame without the glass. A few dabs of glue later and THIS is what my kids will get to play on their birthday (no regular old "happy birthdays" in my room, no sir).
Because I am a happy mustachio I am throwing this out there for free for all my mustachio-ed friends.
Because, really, who doesn't want to have a Magical Mustache Day?