Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aye yi yi!!

Is that how you spell it? You know, I'm not really sure. And I'm not even really sure if I look it up I'll get an answer. Let's try.

Google.


Apparently I'm not the only one wondering. By the way, while I was doing the screen capture I realized that my downloads folder was wayyyyyy too full. So I started deleting files, and that was 10 minutes ago. I have now not only digressed from my original thoughts for this post, I have digressed from the digression. Do you know what that means? 

School is starting back up! September is scatter-brain month for me. 

So how would you spell Aye yi yi? 
Warning: if you are curious enough to google it yourself, do not, I repeat DO NOT click on the Aye Yi Yi you tube video. Aye yi yi is right. 

Digressing again.

Today was our (as in teachers) first day back. We have Open House tomorrow night, and my room is SO not ready. I am SO not ready. I know I will be, because we always are, right? 

I was really hoping that today I would be taking pics of my room to post "Where I Work", but since it still looks like a bomb went off I passed. Maybe tomorrow? 

I hope everyone out there is groovin' the new school year. Even if you are just in-servicing it. Even if you are just getting your room ready. 


Holy Tamoles, have you seen Tonya's Give-away at Tonya's Treats for Teachers? Holy Schmizoles!!


500 is a pretty rad number. I'm so totally in awe! Seriously, go check out her site. You won't regret it! You might win something B-I-G (see my little logo in there??!!)

4 comments:

  1. I spell it "ay yi yi" and I say it allllll the time, haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I deem (deam? diem?, oh lordy, here we go again) the correct spelling of Ay Yi Yi to be as Jill says it is. As Captain Jean Luc Picard would say, "Make it so, Number One". Not that any of us is Number One, or Number Two, or Captain. I just deem it so.

      And so it was. Ay yi yi.

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather! I'm your newest follower. I found you through the giveaway, but I just love your style of blogging, so funny!! Your voice really comes through :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! That's a compliment and a half, to be sure! I'm going over to check you out now!

      Heather

      Delete