From http://goingnuttyinmisssquirrelsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/ (Miss Squirrel):
- Here goes:
- 1. You must post the rules.
- 2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
- 4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
- 5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. I have a love/hate relationship with running.
2. I fish in bass tournaments with my cousin, who is a pro.
3. At one time I had 9 rats. (I only have 1 dog now :)
4. I like snakes, spiders, and just about anything fuzzy or oogy, but I hate maggots.
5. My sister is my best friend.
6. I was a graphic designer before I went back to school at 31 to be a teacher.
7. I have a fire in our fire place nearly every night from October-February.
8. I have been the Dungeon Master in a Dungeons and Dragons game.
9. I play guitar. Badly.
10. I also play the ukelele (even more badly).
11. I could go on a honeymoon with my Kindle. And my husband, of course!
12. I love to garden.