Sunday, November 6, 2011

iTouch, birthday, friends

Here's a whole heap of blither-blather for today:

I received 5 iTouches for my classroom. I'm so excited to see what we can do with them, I can hardly stand it. Would love ideas or links to ideas! First I need to get the little buggars working; I couldn't get iTunes loaded on my work laptop - of course. Why should technology ever be easy?

It is Sunday and I went into work today. It took me 6 hours to prep for this week. I have come to the understanding that this year I need to be on my game every minute. There is no room for "flying" by the seat of my pants. It is also my birthday. Happy work-all-day-on-the-weekend birthday to me. The next person who tells me teachers have it easy gets a knuckle sandwich.

Lastly, I don't know if I have ever written about how much I love my team. The two teachers I work along side are the kindest, warmest, most fun people to work with . They make my heart happy, and I know a big part of my feel-good job is because of them. It's like working with sisters. Love ya, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! Here's a link to some of my favourite iPod Touch and iPad apps: http://avivadunsiger.wikispaces.com/Favourite+Links

    I can't wait to hear what you do with these!
    Aviva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aviva! I went through them and see quite a few that might really be cool to use. First, I need to get the dang things set up, and I just need a few hours to play with one.

    Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete