Wednesday, June 26, 2013

and the winner is.... chickens?

How long does it take you to relax into summer?

It took me over a week. One long week of not thinking school, not breathing school, not seeing school.

Apparently busy school-endings aren't what kept me offline, though. I checked to see the last time I wrote and discovered that it's been a very, very long time. I feel the same shame that a girl feels when she realizes that it's really been three years since her last dentist appointment.

Then there are the chickens. The chickens are the real reason I went MIA. I was busy helping to get chickens legalized in the beautiful small suburban town I call home. Chickens....oh how I love chickens.

I'm tearing myself away from thinking about chickens 24/7 to do what I love best, and that's rolling with my teachy friends.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Many of us went on a little hiatus, but thank goodness for summer. Can't wait to read about your year and share ideas. Fiction Friday is back up and running. I hope you'll join. :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete